I’d say one of my biggest
problems challenges is consistency. Exhibit A: This blog.
I know about lots of things that, if done consistently, would improve my physical health, mental health, and productivity. Heck, I’ve even coached people to do these things and I know from their results that it works.
So how am I doing on “building daily habits” myself?
Habits I have tried to start daily that I’m not currently doing:
- Morning Pages
- Gratitude Journal
- Walk/hike first thing in the morning
- Write my book
- Take a creative photo
- Take a self-portrait photo
- Study Spanish
- Plan my daily goals
- Moisturize my skin
- 10-minutes of pilates exercises
- Drink lemon water first thing in the morning
- Foam roller etc at end of the day
- Send emails/make phone calls just to keep in contact
Habits I have successfully kicked off and still do daily: